Menke & Associates, Inc. was founded in 1974 by John Menke who co-authored the landmark ESOP legislation which subsequently spawned the industry. Today, the firm is one of the leading firms in the United States in structuring Employee Stock Ownership Plan transactions.
- The five senior legal department members have an average 26 years of ESOP transaction experience – ranging from 10 to 49 years of experience.
- The five senior investment bankers have an average 26 years of ESOP structuring experience – ranging from 8 years to 37 years.
- The nine ESOP administrators have an average 13 years of ESOP administration experience – ranging from 4 years to 24 years.
- These officers and associates have participated in over 3,000 transactions.
Single Source Provider for All ESOP Services
- We provide all the services needed to design and install an ESOP, including Structuring, Legal & Tax Compliance, Valuation, Documentation, Debt Capital Raising (if required), Employee Communication, and Administration.
Oldest ESOP Advisor
- Menke, the premier ESOP advisor (and an employee-owned firm), was founded in 1974. 2014 marks our 40th anniversary!
Most ESOPs created
- Since 1974, Menke has structured over 3,000 ESOPs, the most by any single organization.
- We design and install ESOPs for companies with as few as 10 employees and as many as 10,000 employees.
Largest Number of Administrations
- Menke administers nearly 1,000 ESOPs, more than any other firm.
Complete Regional Presence
- Menke has 8 Regional offices throughout the U.S.
- Menke has designed and installed ESOPs in all 50 states.